A Gift For A Gift
We are grateful for the support we have received throughout 2018 and we need your support to continue. As a nonprofit organization we rely on advocates like you to help further Maya Traditions's work in strengthening more women artisans, children, and indigenous Guatemalan communities. Together, we are Making The Difference.
From November 27th - December 31st, in honor of the holiday spirit, Maya Traditions is sending you a gift to say thanks for your generosity. A Gift For A Gift.
When you donate to Maya Traditions, you help artisan partners and communities to sustainably grow their business. Together we will continue to create positive social change in communities through workshops on women's health and leadership, support for children to stay in school, business education for sustainable practices and access to new fair trade markets.
Your actions now help to ensure a brighter future for women, families, and rural communities.
In appreciation for your support this holiday season, we'd like to say Thank You. With each donation made, we will send a gift to show our gratitude: A Gift For A Gift.
- $50 to $349 donation: A handmade luggage tag
- $350 to $999 donation: An original Maya Traditions Weekender tote
- $1,000 plus donation: A customized tour to one of our partner artisan communities in Guatemala for two people
* Gift For A Gift is limited to existing inventory in the U.S.
* Free shipping is only available in the U.S. and Guatemala
* By donating you agree to the "A Gift For A Gift Sweepstakes Rules"
To receive your FREE Maya Traditions gift:
- Choose the amount you'd like to give. A variable amount may be entered in the "Enter your own amount" field.
- To dedicate the donation to a friend or family member or in a loved ones name, complete the "Dedicate This Donation."
- Review the Sweepstakes Rules for details and restrictions.
- Input a credit card and billing address. Click donate! Within 2-3 days you will receive a confirmation email with further shipping instructions.